Our Worship Services
“For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them.” – Matthew 18:20
Welcome! Please join us this Sunday for worship and fellowship at one of our services. Our pastor, Reverend Lisa Bruget-Cass leads (2) worship services each with their own style:
9:00am: Come participate in time-honored traditional-style worship service. Sing hymns while accompanied by the organ, piano, harp, and other instruments. Listen to our church choir, one of our handbell choirs, or our a capella's mens group.
11:00am: Contemporary-style worship service. We start each service with music from a live band followed by a scripture-based lesson relating the meaning of God's word to our world today helping us choose the paths at life's crossroads which leads to a closer walk with God. Sing along with the band or just listen to the music!
Please note that nursery is available for infants and small children during both services. Faith Formations takes place between the services at 10:00 AM.
We look forward to meeting you!
If you are interested in more information in any area, please contact our office at email@example.com.
What to expect
You may be wondering what it's like inside our 4 walls on a Sunday morning. Here's some info that might help you decide to make one of the best decisions you'll ever make:
- There are no secret handshakes, although we do admit someone will be at the door to shake your hand and say good morning and welcome!
- You don't have to dress up and we do not have a dress code. Wear whatever is comfortable for you - jeans, khakis, dress, princess tu-tu....it's all good!
- We don't expect you to memorize or recite anything without giving you the words to follow along. When you walk in, we will hand you a paper "agenda" for the worship service (it is also available in large print) It includes everything you need to know to follow along during worship. We also display everything on a projected screen in case you miss the paper handout. Assistive listening aids are also available.
- We love babies! Young ones are welcome during services, but if your little one doesn't mind a little time away, we have nursery care available during both services.
- Need to use the restroom or stretch your legs? You are welcome to get up and leave the worship service at any time and return at any time!
- In between services you are invited to join us for Joyful Java where we have coffee, donuts, and fellowship!