Our young adults gather weekly on Sunday nights for fun and safe fellowship. Junior and Senior High students (grades 6-12) meet together for the first hour, and then separate into Senior High and Junior High Youth groups for age appropriate activities, conversations, prayer time and fun.
We recognize that our young adults live busy lives with numerous commitments and pressures vying for their time. We love to spend the start of each week together with an accepting group of peers in the presence of God to be ready for whatever the week ahead brings. We hope that you or the young adult in your life will consider joining us soon.
Here is a sampling of some of the fun, fellowship and learning opportunities that take place throughout the year for our young adults:
- Games, 'hot' topics and devotional times each week
- Participation in local community outreach opportunities
- Annual parent appreciation dinner
- Christmas caroling to local homes and senior centers
- Annual Yankee Swap Christmas party
- Teen Christian retreat to Mount Monadnock in New Hampshire
- Super Bowl party
- Hunger Awareness lock-in
- Karaoke night
- Trips to ice skating rinks, bowling alleys, trampoline parks, movies
- And MORE!